Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
** Close Date for Internal Applications is Wednesday 3rd of January 2018 **
Works in the AppleCare Enterprise Services (ACES) Technical Support group.
Senior technical contact providing advanced technical assistance via telephone, e-mail, and occasional on-site visits to ACES Enterprise customers deploying solutions based on Apple products. Provides solutions to technical problems for system administrators deploying, managing, and integrating server platforms, or networks based on Apple iOS, OS X and OS X Server products.
•Fluency in English and Danish is required
•Ability to gather information and solve complex problems.
•Willingness to work with team members asking and answering questions
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience.
•Excellent Enterprise level customer-facing interface skills.
•Excellent English and Fluent Danish is required
Assists in the creation and maintenance of technical resource documents and other operational duties within the department. Acts as technical mentor for staff within Apple. Occasional (scheduled) domestic and international travel, after-hours, weekend, and on call duty rotation. Act as a resource to provide guidance and support to customers for complex technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues. Reporting of technical issues and feedback to Engineering teams via bug tracking tools. Assist customers in verifying fixes in pre-release software and report feedback/results back to Engineering. Assist in product readiness process as appropriate.
Experience with the below is an advantage:
- Integrating Apple OS X and/or iOS clients into third-party environments
- Managing OS X integration with Active Directory, third party LDAPv3 or NIS systems
- Managing OS X or iOS with wireless and Exchange Server
- Managing OS X and/or iOS with MDM / DEP / VPP
- Knowledge of wired and wireless network configuration and troubleshooting (802.1X)
- Advanced UNIX command line including Shell and Python scripting, backup and restore operations
- Xsan and Fibre Channel experience a plus
Jelenleg folyik munkaerőfelvétel