HCL is the world’s largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Finland highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge.
We have a role for Service Desk Agent-Finnish in Helsnki, Finland. please find below the details:
Work Location - Stockholm, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Job Type - Permanent
Job Title - Service Desk Agent
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
• Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
• Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
• Responds to telephone calls, email, chat, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
• Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
• Perform user account management activities
• Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
• Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
• Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
• May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
• Participate in on-going training and departmental development
• Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
• Phone & Chat support experience necessary.
• Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience isnecessary.
• Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
• Hands-on work experience with the following:
• Windows Operating systems
• Clients: Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & MAC
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange
• ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy & Service Now
• User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
• Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
• MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
• Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
• Troubleshooting VPN issues
• Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
• Handheld device support - Iphone and Ipad
• Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good documentation skills
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
• Should have a great customer handling skills
• Able to handle unforeseen situations
• High level of acceptance
• Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
• Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
• Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
• Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
• Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
• Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
• Customer Focus
• Technical Expertise
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Concern for Order and Quality
• Fluent Finnish ( Min B2/C1) & Very good English ( Min B2)
Total : 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
Relevant: 6 months - 3 years of help desk, voice customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, involving hardware, software, and networks.
• Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS
• ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
Language other than English
Jelenleg folyik munkaerőfelvétel