As a Cisco Agent, you will be the first point of contact for any Cisco customer, partner or employee, all over Europe! Cisco will depend on you to provide the highest standard of customer service. Customers will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be!
Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
About the Company:
Cisco is a worldwide leader in IT that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment to a range of global clients. They offer a wide range of products to businesses including routers, switches, VoIP phones, video conferencing and security equipment. We are looking for talented individuals who have experience in customer service, have strong computer skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Swiss German
• 6-12 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment.
• Computer literate and confident in ability to browse Internet. Interest in computer networking and infrastructures.
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym and canteen.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
• 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
*** Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.***
Jelenleg folyik munkaerőfelvétel